Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things that Terrify me #1


This is graffiti written on the inside of the door to the water closet, (room with a toilet), in my dorm room. It terrifies me. I don't know what "Piko" is, why I should "take it", and what makes "it so easy". I don't know if I want to know either.

P.S.
For some reason I can't comment on my own posts. I just wanted to say thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.

*UPDATE*
I was informed by a friend that "Piko" is slang for meth. This makes the graffiti at least twice as terrifying.

-Alex

4 comments:

  1. Is it similar to "Pico de Gallo" is a pill form? In college, I used to go to Amigos and order many "Pico" shots....I took them, and it was so easy! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your learning the czech ways over there buddy! I'm sure you'll be learning things that us held back in the states will never want to learn....im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my question is what is in the smaller more fine print beneath the message... i feel like there is an underlying twist there to this here urban mural

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive watched a lot of breaking bad where they deal directly with a lot of meth.....needless to say im not an expert but i have never seen meth in that circular form. too me it looks like an alka seltzer.

    ReplyDelete